Posted: 30th August 2013 by Jeff Bouley / Deacon Blue in Announcements / General

So, as I was working on the latest chapter of “The Gathering Storm” (almost done), I realized that most of the chapters and one-shot stories at the blog had no italics in them. Apparently, the previous home of my blog translated those into the <em> code in HTML instead of the <i> code. Theoretically, they do the same thing but apparently either this blog theme I downloaded or the hosting home to which I moved the blog several months ago doesn’t recognize <em> as a valid formatting code.

So, I am now going through everything here to make sure I update and fix all of that…one story and chapter at a time.


Anyway, that means an extra day or two before I get the next new fiction out but, I promise, it is coming very soon.